- Coordinate, negotiate and manage relationships with existing and new EPIC India vendors
- Draft vendor and consulting contracts- safeguard correctness and preparedness of the vendor contracts for materials, supplies, products, or services
- Collect, review, and compile EPIC-India vendor invoices and employee reimbursements
- Create payment vouchers with associated supporting documents for further review
- Maintain voucher information in the EPIC-India voucher master MS-Excel sheet
- Coordinate with senior management for program-related print and web materials for external audiences
- Coordinate and facilitate travel arrangements with the approved travel agents, including ticketing, hotel arrangement stay, local vehicle bookings etc.
- Book meeting rooms for EPIC-India staff and manage office space and team seating arrangements
- Maintain an asset list of items purchased for EPIC-India projects
- Manage stationery and business cards for employees
- Provide logistical support for EPIC-India events
- Coordinate the logistics of onboarding EPIC-India’s employees, specifically induction meeting schedules, business cards, laptops, email IDs, and other related tasks
- Assist in staffing and recruitment processes, including preparing JDs, shortlisting candidates, facilitating interviews, preparing contracts, on-boarding new hires, and managing exit processes
- Provide administrative support to EPIC-India’s senior management team, including the Executive Director, and the Directors such as managing schedules, appointments, travel and expense submissions
- Attend meetings and take notes of discussion; prepare initial drafts of minutes and summaries
- Ensure office policies and procedures are implemented appropriately
- Maintain office calendar, schedule staff meetings, and coordinate miscellaneous office events
- Other duties as assigned
- A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline; business administration, accounting, communications or related degrees preferred
- A minimum of 3-4 years of relevant work experience in similar operations roles; non-profit experience preferred
- Excellent computer skills, including familiarity with MS Word and MS Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Understanding and application of webinar platforms like Zoom, Teams etc.
- Fluent in English and Hindi
- Experience with managing logistics for events
- Excellent organization and time management skills, with superior attention to detail
- Process-oriented and highly disciplined
- Flexible, self-motivating, and able to multi task efficiently
- Comfortable working in teams and ability to display ease in interactions with senior staff
Note on Work Authorizations
Candidates must have work authorization to work in India. This covers citizens of India, Nepal or Bhutan, Persons of Indian origin (PIO), and Overseas Citizens of India (OCI).
EPIC India offers competitive salaries. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed and considered on a rolling basis. Please apply using the link here.