Tasks for this position may include, among others, interacting with discom officials; training and overseeing a survey enumeration team; conducting surveys, and performing data analysis.
Skills and Requirements
- Interest in (and experience with) the design and implementation of field studies, particularly in urban settings.
- Creative problem-solving ability and strong communication skills.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Ability to articulate complex ideas and summarize effectively.
- Excellent presentation and writing skills.
- Ability to balance multiple assignments.
- Strong understanding of economics and econometrics.
- Proficiency in Stata/R and SurveyCTO.
- Team player and fluency in Hindi.
- Bachelor or master degree in economics, international development, or relevant social science or science disciplines.
- Strong track record of outstanding academic performance.
- (Preferred) Previous work experience of 1 year or more.
- Indian nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
EPIC India offers competitive salaries. The starting date is immediate. Candidates will be interviewed and considered on a rolling basis. Please send a CV, cover letter, and writing sample to email@example.com with “Research Associate – Electricity Consumption Experiment” in the subject line.