- Proficient in R, Stata, and Python.
- Ability to articulate and summarize complex ideas effectively.
- Excellent presentation and writing skills.
- Creative and entrepreneurial self-starter.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Ability to balance multiple assignments.
- Solid understanding of economics and applied econometrics.
- Prior experience working on data collection, cleaning, and analysis.
- Team player.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in economics, statistics, public health, or a related field.
- Strong track record of outstanding academic performance.
- Prior professional work experience preferred but not required.
- Strong interest in pursuing further graduate studies.
This is a full-time position based in New Delhi India, reporting to the Director, AQLI. We offer a competitive salary. The position will begin as soon as possible. Candidates will be interviewed and considered on a rolling basis. Please send a CV, cover letter, and writing sample to email@example.com with “Research Associate – AQLI” in the subject line.